Date: 13 Nov 2022
Time: 11:00 am
Venue: Roscommon Racecourse, Carrownabrickna, Roscommon F42 VO52
Leg 3 Connacht XC league
Information for the Connacht Uneven and Senior Leg 3 Cross Country
Date: Sunday 13th Nov 2022
Time: 12 noon
Venue: Roscommon Racecourse, Carrownabrickna, Roscommon F42 VO52,
Entries: The deadline for entries is midnight on Tuesday 8th Nov by email only.
Entry lists will be emailed out on to Club Secretaries on Thursday 10th Nov.
All adult runners must enter the same age category as for Leg 1 of the League.
Entry fees for races are as follows.
Unevens – €5 per individual or €15 per club team
County Team – €20 per team
Senior, Masters, Inter and Novice – €5 per individual, no team entry
Leg 3: Men- 7k.
Women and Over 65 Men – 5k
Additional Information: (Please see maps attached)
- Parking: Available at the racecourse. Please follow the directions of stewards.
- Number collection: From 10.30am in the Registration Room under the stand. Please follow the signs.
- One representative from each club can collect all club numbers.
- The course is made up of one long lap (1500m) and one short lap (500m). All starts and finish are in the same location- in front of the stand. See map attached.
- Please see refer to table for distances and running order:
Category Distance Course U11 Girls 1500m 1 Long Lap U11 Boys 1500m 1 Long Lap U13 Girls 2500m 2 Short Laps + 1 Long Lap U13 Boys 2500m 2 Short Laps + 1 Long Lap U15 Girls 3500m 1 Short Lap + 2 Long Laps U15 Boys 3500m 1 Short Lap + 2 Long Laps U17 Girls 4000m 2 Short Laps + 2 Long Laps U17 Boys 5000m 1 Short Lap + 3 Long Laps U19 Girls 4000m 2 Short Laps + 2 Long Laps U19 Boys 6000m 4 Long Laps Women & O65 Men 5000m 1 Short Lap + 3 Long Laps Men 7000m 2 Short Laps + 4 Long Laps Short Lap = 500m Long Lap = 1500m
- Medals will be presented after each race to the first 12 finishers with team medals (4 to score) to be presented once results are confirmed. Results to be displayed in the sports hall.
- Instructions regarding race assembly and start times will be announced over the PA.
- Toilets are available behind the stand.
- Tea/coffee will be available for purchase from Brewpoint Coffee Truck beside the stand.
- First aid will be available alongside the course, just down from the stand.