The Club League is one competition across a range of races at various distances and is open to all Mayo AC members.
- Participating members must be a paid up member of club.
- Participating members must complete a minimum of 6 out of the 10 events listed. Best 6 events from target list to score.
- Bonus points can be won for National appearances, Championship appearances and PBs. See below for details.
- All Mayo AC members are invited to participate and can compete in as many of the listed events as they like.
- Club League participants must wear their Mayo AC vest when competing in the events. Responsibility is on the Mayo AC member to register for race as Mayo AC member.
Members must declare relevant PBs by 24th February 2017 either by submitting PB entry form at Fit4Life/Mayo AC Training Sessions or by emailing email@example.com with PB details.
Any PB declared previously will automatically be transferred to new League.
Full details of prizes and points system can be download here:
Club League contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT THE 2017 CLUB LEAGUE